25 on 25
December 16, 2016
- In this world you will be derided for caring too much. Care anyway.
- It is a lonely world and there are many paths you have to take alone.
- Do not be afraid of the truth.
- The fights will not get easier, but you will be more ready for them.
- Bitterness is the aroma in every cup of healing.
- You have parted ways with being nice but found more: how to be kind.
- Remember to love your hands whether they are wide open or tightly fisted
- You will not always be able to find the words. Keep looking.
- Make peace with the night time. The moon is a whole other thing waiting for you.
- When the world expands, you will find it difficult to breathe. Slow down for a while.
- Teach your ears to listen for that which is unsaid.
- Grief is a kind of embrace. Remember to come apart.
- Hold it with your palms flat on your sternum, with your fingers on the collarbone.
- Try to find the lit windows at dusk, they will remind you of the city you share.
- Restoration and wholeness is full and quiet.
- It is okay to forget the details. The space of memory is where the future grows.
- Differentiate between the critical and the malicious. They are often side by side.
- Patience is the way a skirt moves with the wind to make space for another freedom.
- Don't let what you know become a weapon to hurt other people.
- Carry it on your shoulder: the weight of a chance encounter and its possibility.
- Aesthetic only comes to life when it is full of story.
- Hurt means you are still open. Hurt means there was something better imaginable.
- They do understand. They can hold who you are.
- Look back often. Look back.
- Love anyway.